Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will oversee projects, providing clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback, in order to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
This position reports to
Product Marketing Director
- Managing the development of project planning documents.
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE).
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned.
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations and claims with customers.
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- University degree in Engineering or Administration; Electrical Engineering, Automation, Electrical Mechanics, Electronics, or related careers.
- At least four years of experience in project management.
- Sense of ownership for the assigned project and motivation to drive the project across internal and external boundaries.
- Strong time management skills and flexibility necessary to handle periodic bursts of increased workload.
- Excellent organizational, planning and excellent analytical skills, data analysis for requirements of the project work & deliverables.
- Showing high standards of professionalism in the quality of written and personal communication, especially in front of the business and delivery partners.
- Good communication and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural global environment.
- Fluent English and Spanish for daily basis communication.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid