Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, relevant cyber security regulations and standards, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, and schedule commitments.
This position reports to
EL Product Marketing Manager
- Managing the project according to the contract technical and commercial boundaries.
- Managing progress against the plan, looking ahead, and removing roadblocks.
- Coordinating of all parties needed to successfully provide deliverables within release schedule and with quality.
- Setting up and facilitating regular meetings and other communication channels, helping team to define and prioritize actions required to deliver a feature and holding team members responsible for fulfilment of assigned actions.
- Developing communication, coordinates between stakeholders for progress reviews, decisions, documentation, and approvals.
- Supporting project engineer in technical clarifications.
- Tracking and reporting financial performance metrics and build budget plans to manage expenses. Assessing risk and take necessary mitigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electric, Automation, Mechanic Electric, Electronic Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- PMI, PMP or other Project Management Certification is preferable.
- Fundamentals of Electrification projects.
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Visio, and Sales Force.
- Availability to travel.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid