s – covering every aspect from the identification of objectives to the fulfillment of all ABB obligations. ABB is able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills continuously.
- Project accountability for services related to power generator set (genset), medium voltage and low voltage switchgear and electrical distribution systems, taking into account all technical, scheduling, and commercial objectives
- Proactively communicate with customers, suppliers, and company units, in addition to coordinating tasks
- Manage activities in accordance with the project plan and processes
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Issue project progress reports
- Create service and maintenance concepts
- Oversee maintenance contracts through end-to-end management of customers or their production sites
- Support service sales and tendering team
- Electrical engineer with professional experience in project management. Service experience is advantage.
- Technical background in the field of power generation sets, medium and low voltage switchgear is of advantage.
- German language skills and English. French language skills as an advantage. You will work with local Swiss customers and coordinate internal suppliers and colleagues in English or German.
- Flexible personality with demonstrable organizational and leadership abilities, together with good communication skills and the capacity to remain focused in a dynamic environment.
- You are responsive, customer-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Flexible work practices
More about us