Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Project Manager for Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area drive the delivery project from customer order towards delivery to ensure proper execution and risk mitigation within PDP to achieve budget and customer satisfaction. Acting as a support to other Sales Support function determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and prepare related experience to support the proposal process.
This position reports to
EL Sales Operations Manager
- Ensuring proper transfer of the project in contract review meeting, as well as that all necessary input are given.
- Initiating the project including establishing a project team by asking Line Managers for project team members, hold Kick-off meeting, as well as regular follow up meetings as appropriate for the project
- Maintaining and updating the project budget and forecast monthly and align with appropriate stakeholder regionally as well as globally
- Preparing necessary presentations including Kick-off meeting to communicate scope of delivery and technical specification to all the stakeholders as part of Global Delivery Model. Reporting project progress and send project status report as appropriate
- Being responsible for documenting the project to keep track and follow up current stage of project. Systematically document and archive important documents to enable easy follow up, audit, lesson learned and future technical support
- Ensuring that all risks are mitigated and that the effects are minimized. Identify new risks and threats, as well as to communicate this to the project team and other relevant persons in the organization
- Coordinating throughout the project with both internal and external stakeholder in project meetings, as well as with other means of communication to secure the delivery
- 3-5 years in Project management/ sales & marketing / proposal / process position for investment manufacturing equipment or its consumers
- University degree majored in mechanical engineering / robotics / industrial automation or other engineering degrees
- Technical related working experience
- Good interpersonal communication & presentation skill
- Must be proactive, initiative and analytical ability
- Customer orientated but result driven
- A good team player
- Knowledge of world-class supply chain processes and techniques
- Problem solving and proactive
- Take initiative and drive continuous improvements
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.