ams to ensure project scope, strategy, goals and deliverables, risks and mitigations are well captured and agreed upon at an early stage
- Create, communicate and track project, task lists, project timeline, the critical path, accom-plishments, budgets and expenses
- Plan, manage the deliverables, scope, budget, timeline and client expectations for each pro-ject
- Coordinate and lead internal and external kick-off meeting with Sales & Marketing, suppli-ers and customers.
- Responsible for all financial aspect of the project (revenue, margin, payment, etc.)
- Pursue project opportunities for additional sales, review change requests, prepare quotes, implement changes, with support from technical and other staff as required
- Managing Purchase Order, communicating regularly with the supplying plants
- Providing project status updates through monthly project review
- Manage / review transaction in SAP, project information, phasing, delivery, etc.
- Managing and coordinating the documentation relative to import and export, when re-quired
- Resolve dispute over back charges, delays, warranties, etc.
- Report KPI to the management team
- Built relationship with, and influence, customers at all levels
- Bachelor’s in Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience in project management
- Business & financial acumen
- Strong customer orientation with good diplomatic negotiation and communication skill
- Electrical Engineering with knowledge of power distribution is an asset.
- PMP certification is favorable
- Strong verbal and written communication skill French & English written and oral
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors and ABB personnel.
- Act with integrity, professionalism, teamwork
- Experience in a large organisation
- Leadership and proactive.
- Able to travel (max 10%)
- SAP – An asset
- MS office
- MS Project
- Retirement plan
- Healthcare plan
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. For the 8th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers by Forbes Magazine. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Canada’s Greenest Employers and in 2021 Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and support-ed. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage appli-cants to self-identify in the application process. ABB's Military Reservist Policy offers Canada's Reserve Force members the flexibility to undergo military training and activities while maintaining job security, seniority, pay, benefits, and privileges as ABB employees, including up to 15 paid working days per year for training, as well as extended leave for operations both in Canada and abroad, ensuring seamless career integration with our nation's defense forces. #LI-Hybrid