Project Manager - Electrification
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Project Manager for Electrification Business Area in Seoul, South Korea, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by ensuring that customer requirements and all targets are met, providing excellent service at every stage of the project.
This position reports to
Local Business Manager
- Managing the development of project planning documents
- Monitoring projects to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Analyzing and addressing project risks, and regularly disseminating lessons learned
- Working with other functions to coordinate contract negotiations and claims with customers
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Tendering Support - Ensuring accurate and right level of cost accumulation and given an offer to sales in order to maximize ABB winning possibility by proper knowledge of product and application
- 5 years of experience as job belonging project execution category
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors
- Preferable MV and LV industrial equipment background.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A university degree (electrical engineering background if not power electronics is preferable)
- English proficiency both in written and oral, and native Korean language
- Flexible work practices
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.