Quality Control Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join us as Quality Control Engineer for the Electrification Business Area in China where you will be organizing the RMU product test, including the routine test, Digital project test, and customer factory acceptance test, support FQC team complete complex project test, etc.
This position reports to
Quality Control Manager
- Inspecting and testing about the RMU product in accordance with the quality test plan and/or document procedures, completing test record and report accurately and timely
- Supporting R&D or Engineer department, complete new product or new project or prototype panel test
- Composing quality plan and procedure for final inspection and testing
- Assisting technical support to FQC team, including inspection competence improvement, complex project test
- Cooperating with customer to complete the project factory acceptance test
- Collecting quality data during the inspection process to statistic and analyzing the product quality performance, lead or cooperate with other function to drive product quality improvement
- Supporting CCRP engineer and field service team to resolve field problem and drive RCA for long term solution
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Electrical or Mechanical
- 2+ years of experience on MV Switchgear design or manufacturing, including over 1 year of testing.
- Familiar with GB standards related to MV switchgear, such as GB3906, GB17467 and GB11022 and MV switchgear product structure.
- Basic knowledge on electrical system and familiar with Office software
- Excellent English Communication skills
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills, great passion on technical challenge and quality issues solving
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid