Quality & Operational Excellence Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications. As Quality& Operational Excellence Manager you will be responsible for the effective implementation and improvement of all processes along the entire value chain to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment across the local business.
This position reports to
Production Unit Manager
- Introduction, implementation of quality management policy in the organization and project management aiming at implementation, improvement and maintenance of a high level of quality of products;
- Supervising the process of customers’ complaints and taking care of reaching permanent full satisfaction of a client;
- Preparing and carrying out internal audits;
- Supervising various processes, procedures and instructions as well as ensuring their compliance with obtained certificates and standards. Supervising the quality of production materials as well as manufactured products;
- Overseeing the process of certification of an organization and products and coordination of activities in the field of Lean 6Sigma;
- Analyzing quality indicators as well as initiating and supervising over the recommended corrective actions eliminating threads to the quality of organization;
- Having oversight over new products and technologies, introducing new processes and corrective methods of improvement;
- Initiating methods aiming at increasing the operational efficiency of an organization and preparing reports and presentations about the quality management;
- Managing the team of staff members, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- University degree in the field of Quality Management or related area;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of quality management and minimum 3 years of experience in managing the team of Specialist;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing;
- Black Belt Certificate;
- Knowledge of ISO standards, experience in conducting internal and external audits;
- Knowledge of tools used to analyze and improve quality. Knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage;
- Ability to manage a team and motivate people to achieve ambitious goals;
- Consistency and determination in achieving set business goals and introducing changes and actions in order to improve quality;
- Fluency in English writing and speaking skills of business English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid We offer: An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies. Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas. Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market. Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills. Good working environment. To apply for the position, please send your application via our page. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate