Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Quality Specialist has the role of deploying and facilitating the quality culture, ensuring and controlling quality to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations, and representing the customer’s voice within local teams, providing customer experience feedback and input. In this role you will provide assistance with and maintain the quality management system, managing all aspects in line with guidance from ABB Group/division/business area.
This position reports to
ELDS Marketing & Sales Manager
- Assisting in implementing internal controls to verify that processes meet requirements and making sure that control plans are applied and effective in mitigating risks.
- Enabling and coaching employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Utilizing systems and tools to assist the Engineering function with product data and evaluations to ensure that products meet expectations throughout their lifecycle.
- Utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) to assure effective introduction of new products · Helping local teams apply an operational approach and process management system that are continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Performing audits and using analytics to identify risks, failures and non-conformances, and assisting in applying corrective and preventive action.
- Providing quality training to local teams, enabling them to define and document processes that are efficient and under control.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical or Commercial Engineering with specialization in Quality.
- 4-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and Six Sigma standards.
- Availability to travel within the country.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Intermediate English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid