ment system, managing all aspects in line with guidance from ABB Group/division/business area.
This position reports to
Plant Quality Manager
- Lead Incoming Inspection team (for Raw materials) in ELDS, SLP factory.
- Crete, develop and maintain Quality Control Plan and Inspection Plan for Raw Materials.
- Generate and manage Non-Conformity Reports to internal and external suppliers for materials that do not meet our specifications; and verify Effective closure of assessment non-conformances.
- Assisting and collaborate with SQEs in implementing controls in the Supply Chain to verify that materials meet requirements, and making sure that control plans are applied and effective in mitigating risks.
- Enabling and coaching employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Utilizing Core Tools to assure effective introduction of new parts for new products.
- Performing audits and using analytics to identify risks, failures and non-conformances, and assisting in applying corrective and preventive action.
- Providing quality training to local teams, enabling them to define and document processes that are efficient and under control.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering from and accredited university or college.
- +3 years of experience in Quality leadership roles.
- Good knowledge about Mechanical and electronics measuring instruments.
- Experience in 6 Sigma Methodology, Quality tools (8Ds, 5 Whys, DOEs, ANOVAs, Control charts) and Core tools.
- Availability to travel to USA (eventually) and fluent English.
- Leadership, Conflict management and Negotiations skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote