nd the development of electronic project which requires mainly knowledge of analog, power supply and power electronics.
- Take care of the design optimization by identification of technical, architectural and circuitry solutions, exploiting the highest integration with the rest of product (mechanical part, control and sensors ).
- Run the prototype development, implementing the executive drawings, the all-project documentation (from pre-feasibility studies to detail design documents.
- Carry out preliminary tests for design pre-validation, analyze the quality and reliability of the product, portotype debug and integration with control FW.
- Draw up the technical documentation required for production of the electronic product and carry out activities to support and maintain the products when requested.
- Working closely with other functions and suppliers, coordinating external partners for hardware-related services as necessary.
- Master Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 3 year experience in Embedded HW design in industrial applications.
- Expert in the use of laboratory instruments to take care of the study, debug, integration and test of prototypes.
- Power supply design, signal Integrity , analog signal conditioning/filter stages.
- Experience with EMI design and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of oscilloscopes, function generators and others test equipment.
- Familiar with electronic board re-working.
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Proactivity, ability to create innovation, negotiation and networking skills.
- Proficiency in written and verbal Italian and good English.
- Communication skills.
- Positive spirit, pro activity, team working, speediness, problem solving, orientation and commitment to deliver results working in local and international context.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate