Local Business line manager /RC Manager responsible for sales, service, operations and Portfolio Management.
• Implements the BL strategy and ensures strategic
business development initiatives for the Business Line Force Measurement.
• Ensures development of performance targets in line with global targets and ensures achievement through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
• Evaluates market opportunities and decides appropriate activities in line with the strategy.
• Continuously develops and manages the local products, solutions, systems and/or service portfolio to achieve and secure market leadership.
Management of Operations / Project- Management
• Monitors the delivery of KPIs in line with ABB expectations.
• Accountable to deliver 4C targets for Operations: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity.
Volume, profit and cost
Identifies, monitors and maintains/exceeds the sales market price levels, evaluating with Sales Management pricing impact on the results.
• Supports local sales organizations to ensure achievement of sales volume and product
Driving the local KPIs to achieve or exceed the local targets with full responsibility for profit and loss (P&L)
• Accountable for a sustainable and effective value-chain, from Customer to Supplier and from Order to Delivery (Products, Projects & Service).
• Accountable for the effective deployment of the respective Procurement and Logistics strategy for local products and services and for project execution from order to service in line with the local operation manager.
• Ensures profitable business growth in the domestic and allocated market.
• Monitors quality metrics, identifies opportunities for improvement in local execution, and oversees improvement activities.
Research & development
• Oversees relevant local Research and Development initiatives.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
People leadership and development
• Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
• Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ...