lity and customer loyalty and satisfaction. The best candidate will have an aggressive sales approach targeting key segments and customers, fostering C-Level relations. By offering the full Services portfolio you will identify opportunities to assist your customers with the Full Lifecycle Management of the their MV and LV assets.
- This role will be responsible for all customers in the defined territory including Oil and Gas, Utilities, Food and Beverage, Data Centers, Mining Metals and Minerals, & Commercial and Transportation.
- Develop and build relations with customers to where they see ABB as their trusted advisor
- As part of a team, lead development of strategy on opportunities and lead proposal development working with EP Sales, Front End Sales and Proposal team
- Manage accurate opportunity pipeline and all customer interactions via SFDC
- Build yearly and long-term Strategic Account and Regional Sales plans
- Monitor the regions economic variables to best service both potential and existing customers needs to ensure we are gaining market share
- Provide sales presentations and help develop relations and develop opportunities with clients related to ABB offerings
- Create and maintain relationships with customers and internal ABB channels in order to position ABB
- Create a team approach with ABB EP and Front-End Sales and Account Managers in developing opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services
- A strong safety focus and safety attitude always required
- Be a self-starter and contributor who can work independently from a home-based office
- Work well in a team environment leveraging team members for their strengths and skill so to make yourself successful
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Electrical industry and all components and infrastructure to be able to talk confidently with our customers
- Be driven to achieve and exceed targets to highlight your own success and take advantage of our bonus program
- Have an outgoing personality with the ability to perform in customer presentations, negotiate successfully and build relations in the industry
- Be adaptable to the new norm with the ability to perform sales via digital tools
- Leverage social media and other tools at your disposal to find new customers and connections and build ABBs brand
- Ability to utilize all Microsoft tools; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams etc
- Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience. 5+ years’ experience in the industry
- Understand medium and low voltage electrical infrastructure which includes switchgear, MCCs, transformers and related equipment.
- Be able to sell services; Consultative Studies, Engineering, Digital Solutions, Modernization, Maintenance and all other aspects of the Electrification portfolio.
- Familiar with a CRM, specifically Sales Force. Ensure constant and consistent management of Customer and Opportunity information
- Driven Sales experience with the ability to build new relations with customers as well as continue to grow and foster existing relations
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. For the 8th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers by Forbes Magazine. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Canada’s Greenest Employers and in 2021 Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and support-ed. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage appli-cants to self-identify in the application process. ABB's Military Reservist Policy offers Canada's Reserve Force members the flexibility to undergo military training and activities while maintaining job security, seniority, pay, benefits, and privileges as ABB employees, including up to 15 paid working days per year for training, as well as extended leave for operations both in Canada and abroad, ensuring seamless career integration with our nation's defense forces. #LI-Hybrid