l assist you in providing customers with efficient and effective solutions.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs and provides a solution, promote customer understanding about entire service sales product portfolio,
- Charts out and monitors sales proposals, tenders and follows up proposal statistics. Prepares ABB’s Service offerings based on customer needs and ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process,
- Plans and performs the right number of weekly sales visits, reporting them on CRM,
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls,
- Penetrates IB, promotes various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB,
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions),
- Acts as a marketer/salesperson of ABB’s service products and solutions during marketing activities (campaigns, trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings).
- Graduated from Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Control Engineering.
- Experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices,
- Product and market knowledge of Motion systems (Drives & Motors),
- Fluent in English, Turkish language,
- Teamwork and customer-oriented profile with strong communication skills,
- Willing to travel frequently for customer visit and presentation,
- Strong time management / prioritization skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite