Sales Engineer - LV Motors & Drives m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Within the worldwide ABB Group, you will integrate the Business Motion (MO) and its great diversity of applications and customers. From the smart house to the industrial 4.0 company, become the ambassador of an innovative brand and participate in its growth.Reporting to the Head of Sales Motion France, you will ensure the monitoring and development of the network of electrical distributors (electro-technical on the region Hauts de France).You will use your experience and motivation to develop lasting relationships with customers by identifying effective solutions their needs.
- To penetrate the specialized motor and drive distribution market
- Create added value for customers (distributors, users, installers) and ABB
- Monitor direct and indirect customers (distributors, users, installers)
- Prospect, develop sales to new customers
- Deploy the national distribution strategy in the regions
- Animate and develop the electrical and electromechanical technical distribution network
- Establish a detailed action plan for each point of sale and ensure its proper implementation.
- Become a recognized player in the region (professional networks in the region, local representatives, etc.)
- Maintain customer relations by putting forward your listening skills
- Report in the CRM (SFDC) all the elements of follow-up
- Ensure the support and training of the various sales representatives of the distributors
- Set up and develop a prescription plan with the main end users in the region
- Synthesize and present our product offer to users
- Detect the need for new distributors
- Follow the commercial receivables until complete recovery
- Participate in national (in partnership with the different ABB activities) and regional (according to your network) trade shows, events, etc.
- Coordinate sales actions with the Sales Engineers of the activity and those of other ABB activities
- Ideally have a BAC+2/3 in electrical engineering, completed by a Master's degree in sales and/or marketing in an industrial environment
- More than 5 years of experience in direct sales and sales management, in an industrial sector and distribution, ideally in the drive industry.
- Mastery of SFDC required.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross selling in the systems, solutions, products and services categories
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management, business and legal terms.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, customer-focused mindset, professional attitude and winning demeanor
- Fluent English is a must
- You can put forward your autonomy, your determination and have developed your sense of listening and market analysis
- You know how to federate, be a force for proposals and you are focused on customer satisfaction
- Strong sensitivity to the respect of Health, Safety and Security rules: HSE is everyone's business.
- Flexible work practices
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid