BB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and has the widest global footprint of any robotics company with presence in 53 countries. As part of our strategy, ABB Robotics ventured into a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. We call this Service Robotics and within this business, our vision is become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail. As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Robotics products, modular cells and solutions in the Consumer Industry. Reporting to the Sales Manager Robotics, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective offerings for customer needs.
- Take initiative in developing sales strategies for key accounts and lead the continuous implementation of the defined strategy;
- Create added value for the customer/partner and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach;
- Ensure sales targets and margins are achieved with a structured follow up and reporting process;
- Establish and develop strategic individual relationships based on a defined strategy and act as focal point for problem resolution;
- Develop, maintain and share detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, business drivers, economic trends, and competition;
- Identify and prioritize opportunities;
- Monitor competitors’ activity and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented;
- Coordinate the use of internal or external resources (https://e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) to increase ABB’s market awareness and influence customers at all levels;
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships;
- Self-driven sales professional with strategic and value based sales experience;
- Industry experience in food & beverage (and optional logistics) is a must;
- A degree in either technical or commercial discipline;
- Sales of automated operations is an asset;
- Experience in Robotics automation is preferred;
- Creative thinker with commercial focus, good technical understanding and results orienta-tion;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentable and able to interface with customers at all levels with integrity;
- Flexible, energetic and a sociable team player.
More about us
We offer you an exciting and progressive career with a global leader in robotics and automa-tion that attaches great importance to the development of its people, as well as to safety and quality. You will have the freedom to take on a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real career progres-sion opportunities. Apply online and let’s write the future together. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). Please contact Patrick Brahm, Talent Partner, Hoge Wei 27, 1930 Zaventem or https://patrick.brahm@https://be.abb.com for additional information. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid