Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sales Manager for Electrification Business Area in Tokyo, Japan, you will be creating, planning and implementing global/regional/local sales strategy and strategic business development initiatives for the Business Area/Division/Product Group.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Mgr, ELSB/SP/IP Japan
- Defining key sales targets and establishes appropriate metrics and measurement tools monitor performance
- Anticipating and identifying shortfalls in performance and takes appropriate remedial action.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities with existing and potential new customers on a global/local basis, determines plans for implementation and allocates resources
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers in customer and potential customer organizations
- Planning and implementing customer surveys and acts on the results to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identifying, monitoring and maintaining/exceeding the sales market price levels, evaluating with Product Management pricing impact on the results
- Supports local sales organizations to ensure achievement of sales volume and product mix targets
- Monitoring client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams
- A Degree of Technical College or above
- At least 3 years’ experience of Sales Manager
- Knowledge on electrical product business
- Experience handling control equipment
- Native level of Japanese language (JLPT N1 or above)
- Business level of English
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
- Transportation Allowance
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.