Sales & Marketing Specialist –Digital Substation Products & Systems
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB Ability TM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services.
- Continue the development and growth path of the Digital Substation Products and Systems business in Ireland.
- This portfolio includes: MV Protection and Control Relays, Electrical Power Management Systems, Software products, Communication devices and Arc protection.
- Develop & execute action plans for targeted customers particularly in the Utility, Datacentre and Industrial markets.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with colleagues and customers with special focus on End Users and System Integrators.
- Evaluate customer needs and develop & implement business strategies to achieve customer acceptance and adoption of ABB Digital Solutions portfolio. Determine appropriate technical, marketing & contractual approach consistent the organization’s objectives.
- Provide guidance and training to staff and customers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Must work well within a team environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel to and build relationships with customers across Ireland.
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Business with 5+ years of technical, marketing and sales experience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- A strong application knowledge of Protection relays and Electrical Power Management Systems.
- Deep knowledge of the Irish Utility, Datacentre and Industrial markets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Leads development of new solutions for complex projects / challenges.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.