Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sales Specialist for Process Automation Business Area in Xiamen, China, you will be responsible for Greenfield and Brownfield sales.
This position reports to
Area Sales Manager
- Selling excitation products, system and services to North China customers. Focusing on volume and profitability targets for Excitation department
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full excitation products, system and services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, proposals, and contracts by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in power generation industry, in Electrical and/or Automation category
- Experience with excitation system is a plus
- Able to frequently travel for customer visit and presentation
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong communication skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.