Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for sales of products/systems within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Achieve both qualitative and quantitative sales targets in a profitable way: order growth, revenues, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Manager - ELLVS
- Sells products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Low Voltage Systems Area.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, and tendering including prices and trading conditions.
- Graduated from Electrical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Good knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Good knowledge and experience in Low Voltage Systems is a plus
- Advanced in English skills
- Turkish knowledge is a must
- Teamwork and customer-oriented profile with strong communication skills
- No obstacle for travelling
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite