Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Sales Specialist, will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Smart Power division based in Karachi, Pakistan. In this role you will be responsible for sales of products/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy, building long term customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues, identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Selling products/services to customers, focusing on volume mix and profiting targets for assigned Business Units/Product groups, establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering and aligning to provide a solution
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, preparing sales plans using company tools, performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls, creating added value for the customer and ABB
- Ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques, communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions), ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Continuously assessing market trends, customers, competitors, industries, applications and analyzing to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment, providing feedback to Line Manager on market trends, competitive landscape, market-pricing expectations, channel strategy and local conditions to win
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration, managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager, ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions and applying the company health, safety and environment policy and processes in own area of work as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in sales role of LV Switchgears and allied products/systems.
- Excellent skills in customer relations with mature selling behavior and actively drive discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the customer and ABB business
- Good knowledge of ABB offering, products/systems
- General knowledge of the customers products, applications and processes
- Fluency in English language is mandatory.
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid