Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sales Specialist for Electrification Business Area in Urumiqi, Xi’An, China, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full systems and solutions offering, and align to provide a solution.
This position reports to
- Selling systems and solutions to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full systems and solutions offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions)
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration. Identifying digital sales opportunities and promote digital solutions to customers
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supporting collection and project management activities when needed
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions, as well as product portfolio and digital solutions
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, with qualification or relevant successful experience in related industries
- Strong sales competency with digital capability & knowhow
- Passionate & strong learning agility on following the latest information
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.