Sales Specialist - Electrification m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be responsible for the sale of the ABB Electrification portfolio dedicated to distributors of electrical equipment for the residential and tertiary sectors for the following departments: Aveyron (12), Lozère (48), Gard (30), Aude (11), Pyrénées Orientales (66). Reporting to the Regional Sales & Marketing Director for the West, you will use your experience and continuous efforts to build lasting relationships and find effective solutions to customer needs.
- Increase sales volume and margin on the portfolio for the Electrification business
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through excellent service and knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions
- Prepare and follow the sales plan on a regular basis
- Develop and follow up on sales proposals
- Contribute to the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Monitor customer and market trends to develop effective activities in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Ensure the management of accounts receivable
- Minimum of 2 years of higher education in the field of electrical engineering or equivalent, ideally supplemented by training/certification in Sales and Marketing
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in the sale of infrastructure and electrical products for buildings in a B2B universe
- Good knowledge of the residential and commercial building industry in the geographical area
- Experience in dealing with electrical distributors in the sector
- Skills and motivation to develop innovative approaches through digital tools
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative, solution-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Strong awareness of Health, Safety and Security regulations: HSE is everyone's business.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested in learning more about ABB, please visit our website www.abb.com. Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/fr/candidate