Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You will build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. You will identify and develop sales opportunities.
This position reports to
Service Sales Manager
- Sell products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures knowhow sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Experience in the world of automation, drives, motors, plc etc.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken.
- Proactivity, teamwork skills, problem solving and result orientation.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate