ales plans and bids for Channel partners, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Working with the wider sales team (World Class Operation) to identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Using your knowledge of customers’ needs and ABB’s solutions to determine effective solutions for customers.
- Monitoring Channel Partners, customers and market trends along with the marketing team to develop effective marketing activities.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Mechanical, electrical, industrial, mechatronic, communications and electronic engineering or related.
- 2+ years of experience in in sales if it was in electric motors and variable frequency drives is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce, SAP, Bus, MS Office.
- Experience preparing monthly sales reports and developing business plans for distribution channels.
- Technical knowledge of motors and drives is desirable.
- Diploma in sales is a plus.
- A proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Intermediate English is a plus.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid