Sales Specialist for Installation Products in Monterrey
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Achieve both qualitative and quantitative sales targets in a profitable way: order growth, revenues, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
This position reports to
Marketing & Sales Manager III
- Formulates competitive bids/estimates/quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial consideration for each individual situation. Ensure tender are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate cost. Manages the preparation for all technical (https://e.g. defining the most suitable technology and product type(s)), financial (https://e.g. total price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary, project management (https://e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspect of the bid/estimate/quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensures that input for editing activities is provided on time and according to established quality procedures. Manages external services to support bid/estimation preparation such as translation and governmental approvals.
- Collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taking during development process. Regularly reports the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- Identifies potential risks on the bid, quotation and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels. provide information and/or participates in the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy.
- Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements.
- Establishes and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provide any necessary technical support to Sales Managers during technical meetings with customers.
- Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project a technical evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications. Collaborate with supply chain management to coordinate request with subcontractors.
- Advanced Electrical or Industrial Engineer with technical skills.
- 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel Intermediate – Advanced).
- Previous experience with medium voltage equipment such as breakers, current transformers, relays etc.
- Strong knowledge of Electric and new informatic technologies.
- Intermediate-Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #hybrid