Sales Specialist: Smart Buildings m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will prospect, prescribe and develop sales of the Smart Building division's products and solutions on target segments in the North East Paris region with a focus on emergency lighting. You will report to the Regional Marketing & Sales Manager for North East Paris in the Business Electrification - Smart Building division.
- Ensure a proactive watch on development opportunities.
- Meet with clients (project managers and contractors, design offices, architects, end customers).
- Refer ABB to design offices and architects.
- Monitor the sales action plan for the region and for the emergency lighting activity, including prescriptions and responses to consultations, the status of current business and projects.
- Synthesize and present the customer's needs internally in order to develop a commercial proposal.
- Internally, coordinate relations with the segment managers and development managers (identification of priority targets, joint visits, etc.)
- Follow the projects from the prescription phase with the design offices until the order is obtained.
- Define the project pipeline (identified, qualified, quantified, won, lost).
- At least 4 years of higher education: commercial and technical training (electrical engineering).
- At least 2 years experience in a commercial function related to the building markets and in project management, a role as a prescriber in emergency lighting.
- Technical skills required: knowledge of building electrical installation.
- Fluent English and French required.
- Analytical and convincing skills, ability to create long-lasting relationships, openness to new technologies in the building world, ease in presenting to decision-makers.
- No obstacles to travel: field position (frequent customer visits, travel outside of Ile de France region twice a month).
- Strong awareness of Health, Safety and Security rules: HSE is everyone's business.
- Flexible work practices
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid