Sales Specialist (w/m/d) 80 – 100%
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be responsible for the Swiss market as Product Marketing Specialist in the Electrification Business Area, Distribution Solutions. In this role, you will develop new solutions and services, which you will introduce to the market together with Sales. Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, you will use your experience and drive to build lasting customer relationships and achieve sales targets through outstanding service.
- Work with supply plants, marketing, project management and other departments in creating new business cases, sales plans and proposals to ensure sustainable market development.
- Identify new market opportunities and develop innovative solutions and offerings for our customer. To do this, you will work with supplier plants and the sales team.
- Own sales responsibility in the market
- You will monitor customer and market trends together with the marketing & sales team to develop appropriate marketing activities.
- Maintain existing customers and develop new sales markets & solutions.
- 3 years of professional experience in sales
- Profound knowledge of low voltage switchgears
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com applications.
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- A team player with a solution-oriented approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced technical degree in electrical engineering
- German (Swiss German) and English business fluent, French an advantage
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate