Sales Support Engineer (Energy Industries)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We seek for Sales Support Engineer who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Process Automation, Local Division Energy Industries in Istanbul location with below qualifications In this role you will support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the Solutions, Service, Products and Technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Sales Support: Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Provides technical support during the technical meeting,
- product presentations and negotiations and offers product/solution/service related training.
- Offer preparation: Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Division indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off meeting organized
- by the project team.
- Cost definition: Defines cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization.
- Risk review: Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
- Competitive analysis: Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
- Lost proposals: Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales Unit to obtain better future results.
- Engineering Degree in Control, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in automation systems (DCS, PLC) engineering, test&commissioning or bid&proposal activities.
- Experience in 800xA AC800M DCS Technology and Oil, Gas, Chemical, Refining, Power Generation and Water
- segments would be a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English and native Turkish
- Having a valid driving license and no obstacle for traveling
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite