Sales Support Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Sales Support Specialist and will be part of Motion Business Area for service division based in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be triggering new sales opportunities to continuously develop healthy sales pipeline targeting the increase of ABB Penetration on own Motion Drives (MODR) Installed Base (IB).
- Being best in class service offering preparation, offering the most recommended and cost-efficient services, ensuring customer loyalty via professional service sales and on-time offering
- Working closely with customers during budgeting and CAPEX planning phase to differentiate MODR offering, closely coordinating with sales and execution teams and setting winning strategies
- Ensuring expanding coverage in areas, customers and segments where MODR has no presence, competition analyses to sharpen ABB sales force and enhancing our competitive edge in the market
- Agreeing on sales approach and pricing strategies with sales manager in line with opportunities mapping to keep MODR well positioned to win
- Defining, recording and archiving service account plans for assigned accounts including player maps, contacts, risks, opportunities, challenges and future investment plans
- Matching MODR services portfolio with customer requirements and ensuring optimum services are proposed, preparing accurate and optimized full cost model (FCM’s).
- Supporting achieving assigned Order (OR) target with targeted Gross Margin (GM%,) following rigorously with zero tolerance ABBs business ethics and guidelines, setting margins and prices according to PG/BL strategy, selling / offering the MODR services full portfolio to assigned customers
- Leading order handling and execution to achieve connected financial KPIs (Revenue, Cash and profitability) and ensuring customer loyalty via professional customer support and orders execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales support and sales
- High communication and presentation skills to be able to establish healthy / effective communication internally within the organization and externally with customers
- Results orientation and dedication.
- Business Ownership and Decision Making
- Fluency in English language is mandatory and Arabic language would be a plus
More about us
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Work model: on site #LI-onsite