Sales Support Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our Motion Service business. You will support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing commercial offer and technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation and serving Customers in proactive way.
This position reports to
- Formulate bids that fully address customer needs and offering the most efficient and cost-effective solutions in line with ABB policy.
- Ensure the timely and accurate formulation of tender documents through coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the bid including technical & financial, in line with ABB standards.
- Serve as a liaison between all stake holders.
- Consolidate bid information into well-organized, competitive, and appealing responses. Deliverables include pricing, scope, list of technical and commercial exceptions, references, schedules, technical support documentation, certificates, T&Cs, etc.
- Support the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers. Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offer product/ solution/service-related training.
- Define cost for the proposed solution and communicate to Sales organization.
- Provide information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participate in the risk review assessment.
- Analyze customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
- Perform lost proposal analysis, identify potential cause and recommend future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results.
- Diploma or degree in technical/economic field.
- 3 years of relevant experience in similar role.
- A good knowledge of Office Suite.
- Good level of English.
- Good team work skills, flexibility, ability to adapt.
More about us
More about us We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valeria Pagani, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate