Salesforce Business Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
As Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the technical environment (Salesforce) and the business (Service) by gathering requirements and using data analytics to assess processes, outline problems, opportunities, and solutions, to support decisions and engage IS for technical change management. You will be part of the Digital Service Tooling Team in Delft, which has a focus on developing a high standard of service on the various charging systems. We make sure all our products can be serviced, maintained, configured and diagnosed in the right way by the right service engineers. This means we are the interface between development and operations in the field, from drawing board to End of Life. This requires a strong knowledge of different aspects of our systems and as a team we make sure we cover all of the aspects. One of the key aspects to service chargers is our connected digital environment.
- Applying related business processes knowledge, shapes and aligns IS solution/services in Salesforce to build and deliver activities.
- Identifies and propose prioritization of functional requirements with the Product Owner
- Functionally defines solutions together with the respective Process Owners fulfilling customer requirements leveraging best practices.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 500+ users
- Handle user maintenance, small modifications of page layouts, reporting and dashboarding, creation of simple fields and other routine tasks - in alignment with product owner and IS application owner.
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Automate simple processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, flow automation, validation rules.
- Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, document merge, and more
- Engages with business leaders, consumers, and customers to understand how changes to process, products, services, software, and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value, while balancing these ideas with what’s feasible technologically and financially, and functionally reasonable.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, for example Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or demonstrable equivalent knowledge.
- You are an IT specialist with a wide range of interest in protocols, security, sustainability, smart grid control, programming, scripting.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Linux-based operating systems, cloud systems, cyber security.
- (Basic) programming skills in various (scripting) languages.
- You are able to work independent and proactive.
- You are solution-oriented.
- Clear and direct communicator, tactical when needed.
- You are eager to learn and you are prepared to develop technical skills within this area.
- You have good communication skills towards both external and internal parties.
- You like working in a multidisciplinary team and you have excellent knowledge of the English language both speaking and in writing.
- Preferably also knowledge of Dutch and one or more other languages.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://e-mobility.abb.com/ Our offer: We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience. Are you interested in joining ABB E-mobility? We look forward to receiving your application online via the ‘apply now’ button below. For further questions, contact Tessa van den Hoek, Talent Partner, via [email protected]