ader Italy Location: Bergamo (Italy)
This position reports to
- Actively guide the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Coach, inspire, mentor teams, and promote positive team dynamics to ensure members collaborate and work effectively within the team and with other teams, to manage risks, and dependencies.
- Get scrum team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Model Agile empowering behavior to support the organization’s transformation to a new, agile way of working.
- Facilitate team-level scrum events - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective - to ensure full team engagement.
- Build and leverage effective alliances across other teams and the technical and business communities.
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the individual team and organization.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience as Scrum Master or similar Agile role applying Agile principles and practices are seen as an advantage.
- Experience leading others with the ability to earn trust while still challenging the team to improve and operate outside its comfort zone.
- Apply creative thinking to solve problems and get things done.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Ability to promote positive team dynamics & collaboration within the team and other teams.
- Risk management and conflict resolution skill.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Sara Stefanelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate