Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Manages ABB security programs for the assigned area of responsibility (https://e.g. country, site), typically reporting to Region or Country Security Manager, or local business management. Provides risk-appropriate security advice and guidance, and monitors the implementation of security standards, processes and procedures. Provides consultancy services on risk assessment and solutions as well as guidance on risk mitigation.
This position reports to
Country Security Manager
- Contributes to the effective risk management of security-related issues within the assigned area of responsibility by providing expert advice and consultancy services.
- Contributes to the build-up of capabilities using subject-matter expertise and skills to advise the lead business on securing and protecting assets, people, and business operations.
- Monitors, responds to, manages and, where appropriate, escalates all security- and business travel-related incidents and risks. Acts as the security subject-matter expert for the management teams in the assigned area of responsibility. In line with ABB Policy, conducts and supports investigations by collecting and analyzing evidence and records. Carries out employee interviews with the relevant parties and records the findings in a prescribed format.
- Engages with internal stakeholders to develop structured and continuous security awareness and training programs, including new hire induction and travel risk management. Also engages with external partners, including guards and contractors, to ensure adherence to the relevant security processes, policies, and standards. Leads engagement with law enforcement officials as appropriate and maintains local relationships with security networks.
- Leads site assessments and recommends risk mitigation actions in compliance with the ABB Security Policy and local regulations. Provides technical security advice in coordination with the relevant internal partners (eg, real estate, business units, Security Program Managers) for existing facilities and any potential new offices, including site selection and installation of effective physical and procedural security measures. Coordinates security arrangements for ABB-sponsored conferences, training and other external events held within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Drives behavioral change to continuously improve security performance through coordinated core programs and initiatives. Facilitates the sharing of best practices and applies standardized processes globally to deliver consistent security support. Maintains the relevant security-related competencies through continued professional development.
- Corporate security experience.
- 3+ years of experience.
- English Advanced Level.
- Experience managing people and in areas of coordination of patrimonial security of people and assets, knowledge of regulations in government agencies.
- Operational and Strategic.
- Knowledge of execution of investigations. Knowledge in the implementation of physical and human surveillance measures. Risk management.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite