Segment Sales Manager - Power & Traction
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Motion Business Unit, the Segment Sales Manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy for Power & Traction segment in Mexico from the customer’s perspective. In this role, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
This position reports to
Local/Hub Division Manager
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account, and ensuring they are achieved with a structured follow-up process across Motion Business Unit in the Power & Traction industry.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Driving the application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools.
- A Bachelor´s degree in Electrical, Electronics or Automation Engineering.
- 5+ experience in Power & Traction segment.
- Experience with electrical products within the Power & Traction industry.
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills
- English Advanced Level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid