rives Division in Beijing/China country/NAS region. You will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development to identify and implement innovative solutions.
This position reports to
R&D Team Lead
- Develop new functions of cascaded full-bridge medium-voltage inverters or perform iterative product development.
- Analyze the performance of the Inverter Power Module, identify areas for improvement and alternative solutions.
- Analyze the converter system level performance with emphasis on integrated transformer’s interaction with power modules. Identify areas to improve and propose new solutions.
- Design of new and improved converter power modules including power electronics as well as control circuits.
- Design PCBA according to the requirements of power module and system requirement.
- Define reliability test plan for new module (DFMEA design, component life calculation, HALT, ALT, environmental testing, design margin testing, etc.)
- Performing tests on power modules (functional, type tests, reliability tests…) and analyzing results.
- Cooperation with suppliers of module’s components to understand the production limitations. Application of Design for manufacturing practices in cooperation with team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s or above degree from Electrical Engineering, Power electronics, electronics…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with LV or MV power modules or similar complex devices using power electronics components. PCB(A) and system design knowhow is a plus.
- Experience on testing related work in LV or MV drive products
- Project management skills is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, positive attitude and a team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite