Service Sales Specialist - Drives
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will coordinate sales activities, events and market research to meet business goals and increase market share.
This position reports to
- Implementing the local go-to–market product marketing strategy and all marketing activities.
- Supporting sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products, providing relevant materials to them.
- Defining appropriate forecasts and preparing business/marketing plans focused on business development.
- Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and stud-ies of other companies.
- Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge in-formation and training (technical and sales) for the sales team.
- Professional in electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics and electromechanics.
- Experience in consultative sale of the maintenance service and repair of variable speed drives.
- Know the market in both heavy and light industry.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Availability to travel.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid