Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Servicer Engineer for Electrification Business Area in Tokyo, Japan, you will execute service work according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Local regal entity of this position is ABB K.K.
This position reports to
- Designing and preparing ABB’s Service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the sales unit.
- Planning and performing Service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifying technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, re-placements etc.)
- Troubleshooting equipment failure and making recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future with overseas factory
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation Maintaining a good relationship with customers. Throughout the service work, identifying new sales opportunities and communicates them internally
- Understanding legal request and ABB workflow, execute general administration work such as making contract, issuing PO, and Procurement. Coordinating, preparing, and ensuring that needed materials, parts, and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities
- Creating needed documents for work such as commissioning manual. Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reporting unsafe practices and incidents
- Must have the capability to work proactively and independently in providing required services to-wards allocated customers and delivering the required sales targets and KPIs
- Must have 3+ years of experience in service and sales of electrical equipment, or have official electrical licenses
- Must be confident to communicate with various parties and people in ABB and be persistent in obtaining support required for the customers
- Must have standard office application skill
- Domestic/International travelling is required. - Domestic Travelling period, normally few days. In case of the big project, over 1weeks. International travelling period - normally few weeks
- Intermediate in English and Fluent in Japanese including speaking and technical reading/writing.
- Must have the driver license
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
- Transportation Allowance
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to transforming how people live, connect and work by delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions. We are shaping the future trends of electrification, differentiating through technological and digital innovation while delivering an outstanding experience through operational excellence for our customers across utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility. For more information visit https://go.abb/electrification We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid