Specialist in SCADA Zenon and PLC
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
A key role in assisting the sales team, the Specialist in SCADA Zenon and PLC will be our maximum Technical Expert focused on support in its commercialization, and projects where our clients need a SCADA. In this role, your strong technical and market knowledge will assist in support sales team with technical product presentations, trainings and technical support.
This position reports to
Local Product Group Manager
- Preparing formal technical and commercial offers with clear contract terms.
- Aiding sales colleagues in specifying optimal, cost-effective solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Providing assistance and input in meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Answering technical queries from engineering teams and delivering vital information to risk reviews.
- Studying customers’ needs and competitors’ offerings through market intelligence and insight from sales teams.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Computing or related to Management of Software development and Network Management.
- 2 years of experience programming and in projects at a professional level.
- Knowledge of Variable Speed Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Sensorics.
- Experience and knowledge in PLC, in Zenon it's a plus.
- General Knowledge of SCADA Systems, Ethernet Networks, Industrial Networks (ModbusTCP, OPC UA, CAN OPEN, ETHERNET IP).
- Driver's license and road driving experience.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid