Sr. HR Generalist - Night Shift
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will deliver HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will process complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees.In this role you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
This position reports to
Location HR Business Partner
- Assisting, coaching and leading less-experienced staff, to enable them to reach their potential.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and taking charge of process improvement projects.
- Communicating information about policies and standards to internal customers clearly and concisely to ensure adoption.
- Preparing reports and documents for authorities and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists.
- Ensuring that systems and databases have up-to-date employee and organizational information with high data quality and accuracy and providing reports where required.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Administration or related.
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in similar positions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in labor relations.
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams.
- Intermediate-Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite