Supplier Development Sr. Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, your actions and projects will be driving efficient and cost-effective results to meet production requirements, client specifications and business targets by coordinating product and services supply ,prospecting, qualifying, and developing new alternatives for ABB Motion supply chain (drives, motors and generators). You will work in close collaboration with the suppliers that transform parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely and cost-effective manner, developing programs, projects, goals, and metrics to help ABB Motion achieve the highest level of operational performance.
- Preparing annual production budgets, overseeing progress, and identifying actions to mitigate risk, remaining within budget and resource constraints.
- Overseeing manufacturing subcontracts and managing subcontractors with other functions, including panel builders and service assistance providers.
- Identifying deficiencies and proposing improvements and implementing actions to improve production performance.
- Ensuring the best cost with highest quality for ABB in all demands to the third-party production network used in this business area.
- Constantly evaluates the KPIs of the third-party production network ensuring quality, cost, on time delivery and the best deals for ABB and its clients.
- Monitors and prospects the market in order to develop new partnership to the third-party production network, opening new possibilities for ABB and mitigate the risks for the existing setup.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety and environmental directives, implementing regulations, and monitoring and reporting progress and results on the network.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably but not limited to Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics.
- Relevant experience in Supplier Development, working with third party production models.
- Good understanding of manufacturing/assembly processes.
- Knowledge about product will be a plus: Electrical panels, drives, motors, generators.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid