Support Engineer Service
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
As Support Engineer Service, you play an important role in support customers in their ability to operate charging sites and networks. You assist local teams and suppliers with the installation and commissioning of chargers. You will be part of the EMEA Regional support center, which consists of >20 employees. Your team members are based in different parts of the world (part of the team is based in Delft), bringing a diverse set of cultures and skills. The team has a drive for collaboration, focus, responsibility and transparency. We will deliver excellent customer service by meeting customers’ needs, while maintaining good relationships with customer. Will you answer the call to be the heart and soul of our chargers?
- Support local ABB service organizations in countries among mainly EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and occasionally around the globe by leading them to reach case resolution
- Offer advice on electrical or mechanical problems based on data obtained from our cloud connected service systems.
- Make sure the tickets are solved within the scope of the service Level Agreements.
- Support Customers in their ability to maintain and service charging sites and networks by actively scanning their network for possible faults.
- Keep a close eye on the rollout and performance of chargers.
- Act as an expert and responsible for maintaining and communicating solutions to the local service teams.
- Perform product, tools andor process trainings to service organizations.
- Actively contribute to creation and reviewing of the troubleshooting instructions, procedures and manuals.
- Actively participate in improvement for chargers and services.
- Work on improvements processes within team, towards local countries, quality, and production departments.
- And when required go into the field yourself to solve remaining problems.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technical field, for example Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics or IT.
- You have experience in maintaining and / or designing electrical installations.
- Affinity and knowledge of Linux-based installations and software is an advantage.
- You are able to work independently and proactively.
- You are solution-oriented and like to find sustainable solutions based on indirect evidence.
- You are eager to learn independently and you are prepared to develop technical skills within this area.
- You are able to share the knowledge with different target audiences in most efficient way (trainings, newsletters, webinars, etc.)
- You have good communication skills towards both external and internal parties.
- You are capable of working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language both speaking and in writing.
- Preferably knowledge of Italian, other major language(-s) will be considered as an asset.
- Willing to travel if the occasion requires (0-25% on average, however, occasionally trips of a couple of weeks might be required).
- Willing to participate in a standby shift.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://e-mobility.abb.com/ Our offer: We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Are you interested in joining ABB E-mobility? We look forward to receiving your application online via the ‘apply now’ button below. For further questions, contact Tessa van den Hoek, Talent Partner, via [email protected]