Support Technician SAP (MM and UAM) m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Within your area of competences SAP MM and UAM, • You will lead and support the end users in level 3-4 incident resolution with the help of the ERP RUN organization. • You will propose, design and contribute to implement application changes and projects (BUILD) You will use your detailed knowledge of purchasing and procurement processes to shape and align the right Information Systems solutions. Reporting to the SAP MM domain manager, you will be part of a Functional Analysts team based in France and Italy.
- Understand the Purchasing, procurement and User Access management processes and applications in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities.
- Manage incidents resolution in your domain where a functional analysis is required, supporting end users and ERP RUN organization.
- Translate requirements from projects and changes into specifications, create and maintain Business blueprints.
- Eventually configure the solution according to the requirements, leveraging the in-built best practices as much as possible.
- Lead small projects in your domain and/or collaborate with Information Systems Managers and Business Process Specialists in global projects/releases.
- SOX control owner.
- At least Bachelor in Information Systems.
- At least 2 years of experience SAP MM modules, working on procurement & purchasing, mastering the knowledge and practice of IT tools.
- Fluency in French and English is a must. Knowledge of Italian would be a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams.
- A collaborative, solution- and customer-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong awareness of Health, Safety and Security rules: HSE is everyone's business.
- Flexible work practices
- Healthcare plan
- Accident insurance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid