Talent Acquisition & Advancement Partner m/f/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For our Talent Acquisition Team in France, we are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner who will play a vital role, partnering with the business and HR leaders, to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges. Join us and contribute to exciting times working in a fast-paced, international company focusing on the digitalization journey of customer experience and excellent talent acquisition service. You will support the local and regional TA expert team while acting closely with the respective businesses. The position will report to the Hub Lead Talent Acquisition & Talent Advancement Manager for Western Europe and will be based at our ABB-location near Lyon (Beynost, 20minutes from Lyon).
- Jump into our talent acquisition change journey and with your recruiting expertise identify, source, and hire the best and the brightest talents in the market for ABB in France
- Master our global processes locally and partner with our internal teams and businesses to strategically think outside the box to fill our open positions
- Aim for outstanding customer experience by providing seamless and high-quality support to our hiring managers and candidates throughout the process
- Leverage your previous experiences and amaze our business with data, market insights and consultative guidance to assure spot on sourcing of candidates
- Develop and execute a distinctive Employer Branding, University Relations and Early Talents action plan for ABB in France, in line with the global strategy and the business needs.
- Manage external providers supporting Talent Acquisition in France
- Support and guide business on apprenticeship recruitment
- Foster Diversity and Inclusion in the country through Employer Branding activities
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, psychology, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in world of talent acquisition. In this role you will be working as a senior talent partner
- Independently managing own work and ability to juggle multiple tasks at a given time
- Previous experience with Employer Branding and Early Talent programs would be a plus
- Strong influencing and convincing skills. Core of our work is true partnership with business and internal HR teams
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent master of the French and English language
- Strong awareness of Health, Safety and Security rules: HSE is everyone's business
- Flexible work practices
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunities. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid