Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Talent Partner and will be part of GBS Business Area in Bangalore and will be reporting to Country Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement Manager based in Bangalore. You will be responsible for supporting the development of expert services within the Country/Hub, while developing and retaining a skilled workforce in line with Global and business strategies. You will be playing a vital role in the Talent Acquisition function, partnering with the business and HR leaders to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges.
- Delivering the talent processes required to implement Global talent strategies on a local level, working with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and line managers to gain insight into the business talent needs and challenges
- Nurturing the internal talent pool, actively advocating for development and advancement opportunities while supporting both managers, candidates and HRBPs to facilitate cross organizational moves
- Managing the entire recruitment process: planning recruitment campaigns, assisting the manager to outline the role requirements, identifying and working on sourcing solutions, overseeing quality job postings, creating shortlists, conducting interviews, providing post-event feedback and coaching, facilitating offer negotiations, and closing the vacancy once the job offer is accepted
- Responsible for actively sourcing, building and maintaining network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Identifying, initiating and managing multiple recruiting campaign, programs on social media platforms.
- Liaising with external recruitment firms for specific positions as required, ensuring that they have been provided with appropriate job briefs, and are providing candidates who fulfilling the requirements
- Supporting Employer Branding Activities, University Relationships, Early Talent and Trainee Programs, to boost ABB’s Employer Brand within the Country/Hub. Working on new recruitment initiatives to improve candidate, new hire, hiring manager and HRBP experience
- Identifying areas for improvement in current practices, processes, and policies, then contributing to the design, development, and implementation of new talent solutions
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, with 4to 8 years of professional HR experience in a high performing global organization- preferred in IT/Engineering domain
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in full recruiting lifecycle including job briefing, active sourcing, developing recruitment plan, candidate outreach, offer and close
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies, techniques, and platforms, including the use of digital and social media
- Strong end-to-end process thinking with experience in managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to lead, consult, and influence others while maintaining a focus on customer service
- Fluency in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
More about us
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunities. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning Work model: on site #LI-onsite