Technical & Design Promotion Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As Technical & Design Promotion Specialist, you will be planning and implementing proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products. Reporting to Technical & Design Promotion Manager, you will be responsible to build long term customer relationships to identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools for Electrification Low Voltage Business.
- Implementing proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
- Establishing and maintaining effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits. Ensuring a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits and supporting in the dedicated area the deployment of KPI’s and monitors the sales performance, e.g. productivity, channels, sectors.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
- Managing and driving education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Creating a vision of a loyal, committed and long-term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
- Ensuring cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field (Electrical, Electronic/Mechanical) or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in design and execution, working as Technical Design & Promotion Specialist (Sales/Business development/Marketing) with either LV and ELV products background and good knowledge on electrical market.
- Strong relationship or network with M&E consultant.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Excel and Word.
- Initiative, creativity and great attention to detail.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
- Sick pay
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid