Technical & Design Promotion Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) in order to create the market demand and need for the features/products. Build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting, and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools. Identify and attract the best OPERATIONAL talent.
This position reports to
Marketing & Distribution Channel Manager
- Implements proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g., technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars, and education material.
- Establishes and maintains effective long-term relationships with target group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits. Ensures a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
- Manages and drives education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Creates a vision of a loyal, committed, and long-term customer relationship and implements the necessary action plan and steps to reach the vision.
- Ensures cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
- Plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering offices/architects, authorities, etc.) in order to create demand and market need for ABB features/products.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Chemical, Industrial Engineer or other similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in areas of marketing - sales - promotion of industrial products.
- Knowledge in National Electrical Standard concept and Low Voltage Switchgear Design Software.
- Intermediate English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid