Technical Sales Support Analyst (digitalization)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This professional will have as main function the development of demonstration solutions using ABB Ability digital tools as a basis with the use of data integration tools, contextualization, mathematical models using AI and machine learning for exclusively industrial applications to support Sales. These applications to be developed are based on the use of data science knowledge and its associated tools. The professional will also have the chance to have contacts with other mathematical models that use physics equations such as thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and others. In addition, having contact with other digital solutions such as asset management, operational optimizations, advanced controls, energy management and cybersecurity. Plan and implement proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience (consultants, design institutes, engineering/architect offices, authorities etc.) to create the market demand and need for the features/products. Build long term customer relationships and identify and develop sales opportunities by introducing, presenting, and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools.
- Implements proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including e.g. technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars and education material.
- Establishes and maintains effective long-term relationships with tar-get group customers to understand their current and future needs and to ensure the customer has a good understanding of the full ABB product/systems/services offering, features and benefits. Ensures a positive experience for the customer target group throughout the promotion activities.
- Prepares plans for visits and performs regular status reviews, including the analysis and output of the target audience visits. Support KPI’s and monitors the sales performance, e.g. productivity, channels, sectors.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
- Manages and drives education of the target audience by conducting and organizing appropriate training interventions.
- Ensures cross-collaboration and continuously develops own and team members’ technical, commercial, design and behavioral competences and know-how.
- Degree in Engineering with data science knowledge or only Data Science.
- Knowledge in data science with experience in data management, contextualization, data mining, modeling, and artificial intelligence.
- Experience working on Microsoft Azure, Machine Learning and Model training.
- Desirable knowledge of industrial automation and applications.
- Knowledge in IT environment, Ethernet network, servers, cloud, edge, flog, cybersecurity;
- Familiarity with Python, R, C++ and Java;
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid