Tender & Quotation Expert Industrial Automation & Electrical
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Are you the proactive and entrepreneurial Engineer we are looking for? Do you enjoy advising customers on technical matters and maintaining commercial contacts? Do you feel at home in a technical environment within a professional company? Then we challenge you to apply for this technical commercial position at ABB. ABB is the technological leader in industrial automation. From our Zaventem and Etten-Leur locations, we provide automation solutions for Infra (tunnels, bridges and locks), Water (drinking water, waste water and dams), Power (power stations), Chemistry, Oil & Gas (tank farms), Automotive and Food Industry.
This position reports to
Sales Support Manager
- You are responsible for the technical, cost price and contractual part of products and systems sales in cooperation with
- your ABB colleagues.
- You will maintain contacts with the ABB factories in order to facilitate price and delivery negotiations and to remain up to date with the latest technological developments. These contacts with the factories in various countries are in English. You will be working in an international setting, which offers great perspectives on both personal and business levels.
- You will build a technical-commercial relationship with our customers, using your technical knowledge to advise them in their choice and decision for the various solutions and products. Our clients belong to the A-players of the Benelux.
- You are in close contact with the Sales team and provide them with the necessary technical information, including technical explanations of the own product portfolio and the quotations you have made.
- It is a starting position for a long career at ABB. After a thorough training period at ABB in Etten-Leur you will be the sales
- support contact at our Zaventem office and you will be able to successfully offer the right solutions to our customers based on ABB products.
- A degree in a commercial and/or technical field
- Enthusiastic, stress resistant, accurate and a real team player.
- Fluent in French and a business level of English and Dutch.
- A first professional experience is an asset but not a must.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. For questions about the vacancy please contact Patrick Brahm, [email protected]