TMC Transport & Trade Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Assisting the business function and/or Business Excellence Centers, as a Trade & Transportation Specialist, you will ensure that goods are shipped while meeting quality, legal and costs parameters. In this role you will maintain and improve transport/logistics processes to optimize product and material deliveries.
This position reports to
TMC Transport and Trade Specialist
- Support at Develop and implement strategy for Customs & Inventory operations México´s Plants.
- Assit Ensure the materials and inventory management through warehouse, purchasing, engineering personnel.
- Track control of BOMs, since engineering, scheduling, purchasing, and integration of the information in ZOE (Inventory Control System).C11
- Suppport to Ensure the balance Inventory between ZOE (IMMEX) vs SAP Inventory (Receipt, adjustments, deviations, etc.).
- Identify Customs Inventory and develop actionable plans and procedures to mitigate deviations.
- Keep internal controls and drive implementation of recommended improvement plans.
- Inventory audits related to specific transactions and processes (At SAP & Operation Plants controls).
- Provide operational support to each unit of business by interfacing with Customs Inventory, Customs Brokers (SOP), and internal team members.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Customs & Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related to international Trade.
- 2 years of experience working in similar positions.
- Knowledge of Import-Export Operation, IMMEX and Virtual operations.
- Experience in Customs, Purchasing, and Inventory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite